summer 2009: the rhetoric & poetics of sustainability
Books on Reserve
- Horton, Lynn R. (2007) Grassroots Struggles for Sustainability in Central America. University Press of Colorado.
- Lopez, Barry and and Debra Gwartney, eds. (2006) Homeground: Language for an American Landscape. San Antonio: Trinity University Press.
- Blewitt, John and Cedric Cullingford (eds.) (2004) The Sustainability Curriculum: The Challenge for Higher Education. Earthscan.
- Barlett, Peggy F. and Geoffrey W. Chase, eds. (2004) Sustainability on Campus: Stories and Strategies for Change. MIT Press.
- Adamson, Joni and Mei Mei Evans, Rachel Stein, eds. The Environmental Justice Reader: Politics, Poetics, and Pedagogy. The University of Arizona Press.
- Park, Jacob and Ken Conca, Matthias Finger, eds. (2008) The Crisis of Global Environmental Governance: Towards a New Political Economy of Sustainability. Routledge.
- Nel Noddings, ed. (2005) Educating Citizens for Global Awareness. New York: Teachers College Press. 161 pp.
- Friedman, Thomas L. (2008) Hot, Flat, and Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution–and How It Can Renew America.
- Edwards, Andres R. (2005). The Sustainability Revolution: Portrait of a Paradigm Shift. Gabriola, BC: New Society Publishers.
- Jones, Van. (2008) The Green Collar Economy: How One Solution Can Fix Our Two Biggest Problems. HarperOne.
- Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future by Bill McKibben
- The World Without Us by Alan Weisman